DumpStor of Nashville
Tue: 8am - 5pm
Wed: 8am - 5pm
Thur: 8am - 5pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Learn how to rent a dumpster for your junk removal project. DumpStor of Nashville is proud to service:
Please call DumpStor of Nashville at 629.900.3867 to confirm the DumpStor lineup.
The DumpStor Advantage
- Lock up valuables to prevent theft
- Save time by storing tools and equipment on-site
Convenient Product Offering
- Patent pending dumpster and storage combination container
- 12/20 Yard Open Top Dumpsters
- Fully Enclosed 20 yd dumpster
- All DumpStor of Nashville dumpsters fit in a standard parking space
- Dumpster/storage combination eliminates the need for multiple containers
- Track your delivery via customer portal
- Next day service
- We Protect Your Property
- Driveway friendly trucks
- Prevent jobsite theft by utilizing lockable storage unit
- Debris removal and storage all convenience all in one unit
- We utilize recycling centers as often as possible
- 20 Yard Enclosed dumpsters help meet EPA regulations
- We recycle commodities
State of art equipment
- Clean dumpsters
- Late model trucks
Industry Leading Technology
- One-stop shop business operating system
- Customer communication when driver is on their way
DumpStor Delivers Project
At DumpStor, one of the most important things to us is giving back to the community. Every other month we take a portion from each dumpster rental and donate to a great cause that we find near and dear to our hearts.
The DumpStor Difference
DumpStor of Nashville is a dumpster rental company with an innovative, unique edge. Hitting the sweet spot with our efficiently sized Open Top and Enclosed Dumpsters, DumpStor took it a step further by bringing together the $70 billion waste management and mobile storage industries into one patent pending product – The DumpStor Pro. The DumpStor Pro helps Brentwood customers combat the $1 billion+ per year job site theft problem by providing lockable storage space with the convenience of an open top dumpster.
Additionally, our enclosed dumpsters offer many benefits including adhering to EPA rainwater pollution requirements, keeping debris contained in inclement weather and limiting unwanted dumping.
We focus on providing simple and effective solutions for our customers by taking into consideration the protection and value of their tools, the protection of the driveway, and the restricted space each TN site may have. Our 3 Product line-up gives every Brentwood contractor, homeowner, and commercial or industrial customer the convenience of supporting all their storage and dumpster rental needs.
Very prompt and super polite!!
Best service and value around!
Top notch customer service and super friendly staff! Josh is great to work with and we are very happy with the DumpStor services. We had a huge brush removal job and DumpStor made it a much easier task. We will definitely use them again!
These guys have SAVED us on more than one occasion! Great service and they have very affordable options. The driver I met was also really nice! Can’t recommend these guys enough!
DumpStor of Nashville rental rates vary by the size of the dumpster, the length of the rental and any extra options that need to be added. Understanding the dumpster load capacity, a realistic timeframe for the length of the rental, and the location of dumpster placement are all key to finding the right dumpster at the right price. We will be happy to provide a quote based on your situation.
It’s important to know if your city requires any permits. City or county permitting costs will not be included in the cost of your Brentwood dumpster rental, in most cases.
There are many situations where you may need a Brentwood dumpster rental. A few are:
• Construction Job Sites
• Preparing to Sell a Home
• Residential Remodeling
• Landscaping Projects
We offer 3 convenient dumpsters for our Brentwood customers.
- Our 20 Yard Open Top is our most commonly rented dumpster, which is an open top 20 Yard dumpster.
- The DumpStor Pro is our innovative patent pending dumpster that offers both storage and dumpster capabilities. The dumpster portion offers a 12 Yard dumpster and a 6’ W x 5’6” L x 6’4”H storage compartment.
- The 20 Yard Enclosed is an enclosed 20 Yard dumpster that offers side windows and rear dump door access to allow for disposal of material.
DumpStor of Nashville will only place dumpsters on flat surfaces and on hard surfaces such as concrete, asphalt or gravel. We will not drive on lawns or soft areas to place a dumpster. We also cannot place a dumpster underneath powerlines or other obstructions such as large tree branches.