DumpStor of North Orlando
Tue: 8am - 6pm
Wed: 8am - 6pm
Thur: 8am - 6pm
Fri: 8am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 6pm
Sun: 8am - 6pm
Rent a Dumpster
Learn how to rent a dumpster for your junk removal project. DumpStor of North Orlando is proud to service:
20 Yard Open Top
The 20yd Open Top is a great option for debris removal needs for construction projects large and small. This 20 yard dumpster fits in a standard parking spot.
The DumpStor Pro is the ultimate dumpster in job site convenience. Space to lock tools, building materials and equipment while having a dumpster for trash removal over the course of the project. Fitting in a standard parking space, this patent pending dumpster is here to help save you time, space, and money.
20 Yard Enclosed
The 20yd Enclosed handles debris removal projects where the customer wants to limit neighborhood dumping in their container and to keep rain/wind from disturbing the contents. The 20yd Enclosed allows customers to adhere to EPA regulations pertaining to rainwater runoff pollution.
Please call DumpStor of North Orlando at 321.800.3866 to confirm the DumpStor lineup.
The DumpStor Advantage
- Driveway protection placed under the dumpster
- Simple booking process over the phone or by online booking
- A team focused on respecting the customer’s property
- Track your delivery via an online client portal
- Customer notification when driver is on their way
- Same day or next day service
- Dumpsters fit in a standard parking space for job-site or residential efficiency
- In demand, clean dumpster options
- Dumpster and Storage Combination unit, The DumpStor Pro!
See more about our exciting news and events, including The DumpStor Delivers Project. The DumpStor Delivers Project is our way of supporting and giving back to the communities we serve. Through these quarterly DumpStor Delivers Projects, the DumpStor network comes together to donate a portion of every dumpster rented to the positive, impactful cause.
The DumpStor Difference
DumpStor of North Orlando is a dumpster rental company with an innovative, unique edge, hitting the sweet spot with our efficiently sized Open Top and Enclosed Dumpsters.
Additionally, our enclosed dumpsters offer many benefits including adhering to EPA rainwater pollution requirements, keeping debris contained in inclement weather and limiting unwanted dumping.
We focus on providing simple and effective solutions for our customers by taking into consideration the protection and value of their tools, the protection of the driveway, and the restricted space each FL site may have. Our 3 Product line-up gives every Sanford contractor, homeowner, and commercial or industrial customer the convenience of supporting all their storage and dumpster rental needs.
DumpStor of North Orlando rental rates vary by the size of the dumpster, the length of the rental and any extra options that need to be added. Understanding the dumpster load capacity, a realistic timeframe for the length of the rental, and the location of dumpster placement are all key to finding the right dumpster at the right price. We will be happy to provide a quote based on your situation.
It’s important to know if your city requires any permits. City or county permitting costs will not be included in the cost of your Sanford dumpster rental, in most cases.
There are many situations where you may need a Sanford dumpster rental. A few are:
• Construction Job Sites
• Preparing to Sell a Home
• Residential Remodeling
• Landscaping Projects
We offer 3 convenient dumpsters for our Sanford customers.
- Our 20 Yard Open Top is our most commonly rented dumpster, which is an open top 20 Yard dumpster.
- The DumpStor Pro is our innovative patent pending dumpster that offers both storage and dumpster capabilities. The dumpster portion offers a 12 Yard dumpster and a 6’ W x 5’6” L x 6’4”H storage compartment.
- The 20 Yard Enclosed is an enclosed 20 Yard dumpster that offers side windows and rear dump door access to allow for disposal of material.
DumpStor of North Orlando will only place dumpsters on flat surfaces and on hard surfaces such as concrete, asphalt or gravel. We will not drive on lawns or soft areas to place a dumpster. We also cannot place a dumpster underneath powerlines or other obstructions such as large tree branches.